Terms & Conditions
I understand that by registering for a race or other event with LAW100, I agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I agree that my registration/ticket purchase is non-refundable if I choose not to attend at any time, for any reason.
- If I am unable to compete or attend an event, I will inform LAW100 as soon as possible.
- LAW100 accept no liability for any damage, injury or loss suffered by or to me, or to any other persons, or to any property in connection with the event/race.
- LAW100 will thoroughly asses all routes, locations etc however I agree that personal accident and personal items insurance is my responsibility.
- By agreeing to take part in an event I take responsibility for my own fitness and ability to participate in the event. I will declare any relevant medical history if requested. If LAW100 feel that I need to be removed from an event due to fitness, safety reasons, behaviour or because my actions are having a negative effect on other participants, it is at the organisers discretion, and no refund will be made.
- If an event is cancelled for any reason by LAW100, the participant will be due a full refund or the opportunity to transfer to another event. If an event is changed (such as location/speaker/venue) is changed, a refund will not be available if a suitable alternative is offered by the organiser.
- I agree to being photographed and filmed while taking part in an event organised by LAW100. I acknowledge that these films/photographs may be used on social media and marketing materials to promote LAW100.
- You must be 18 or above to participate in the LAW100. If in doubt about eligibility, please contact Mel at Due North Events.
Should you require any further information, then please contact the LAW100 team.