We are rescheduling the postponed event from January to Saturday 24th April 2021.

Any date is a bit of a gamble, but this best suits our requirements, and of course we hope the Covid situation across the nation will be much improved by then.
For the event to go ahead in April we need the majority of the country to be in much less restrictive measures. We also need to see significant improvement over the next six weeks, in order to allow us, and yourselves to prepare adequately.  Consequently, we will make a decision on 1st March as to whether April is viable. If it is not, then we will reschedule to January 2022. No other date in 2021 is being considered.
We already have a date set for next year – Saturday 29th January 2022 and entries are open. In the interim, if you want to move to the rescheduled April date then you need do nothing – your entry has been transferred across.
If you wish to defer now to January 2022, please click:
  • Click EDIT next to the entry and then make your selection from the ‘Option’ drop down list
  • You then need to click NEXT at the bottom of the page, tick the disclaimers again and SAVE ENTRY
  • If someone else made your entry then they will need to edit your entry to make this selection
  • Please make your selection by the end of Sunday 17th January
We will of course accept deferrals up until April 14th, but the sooner the better as we can then reopen entries and start planning for April.
In the meantime, we hope to re-launch our programme of recces and training opportunities, especially if we need to reschedule April to January
Ultimately, we want to deliver a first class event / experience.
Your continued support is much appreciated.
Mel & Joe